Our year in review….
As 2017 comes to an end, we all begin to reflect on what we did right, what we did wrong, what could have gone better, and hopefully what was great.
With a New Year, often there is a sense of new beginnings, a restart for many. For a lot of people, the beginning of a new year is a time to set goals, whether it is financial, fitness and health, family, or career goals.
I think often what we forget to do is look at where we came from, reflect on how we changed this year and what we accomplished. Often our resolutions get forgotten about. We can set our goals and desires as many times as we want, but if we aren’t taking the time to measure where we’re at, we might not ever get anywhere.
At Right Fit, we took some time to reflect on what 2017 brought us.
- First of all, we started the year with one personal training studio in Belleville, and one in Tweed. We sold our gym space in Tweed, and in September 2017, we opened our second location in Belleville to accommodate our amazing active clients.
- We re energized and re branded. We went from “The” Right Fit, with our old logo, to Right Fit, and refreshed everything from our clothing to our signage.
- We launched our new Right Fit website to make it more user friendly and to align to our fresh new branding.
- We practically doubled our personal training and small group training clientele in 2017.
- We ran our first annual charity volleyball tournament in support of the Make a Wish Foundation.
- We partnered with No Limits, a not-for-profit organization in Belleville that provides fitness opportunities for everyone by sponsoring their sports teams and events.
- We hired three new personal trainers, an amazing addition to our growing team of movement specialists.
- We hosted our open house to show off our new personal training studio at 300 Maitland drive, which was a huge success.
What are some of our goals for 2018?
- Continue to work on providing an exceptional service for our amazing personal training and small group training clients.
- Begin our Right Fit Big Build- where we can have everything in one location. Coffee, smoothies, proper change rooms and an exceptional lifestyle studio and workout space.
- Increase our fitness programs for youth, that allow them to begin working out with their families and other kids their age to properly develop a healthy lifestyle.
- Offer healthy living seminars on a regular basis.
- Reformat our small group training to allow for more specific sessions that include beginners fitness classes, power lifting, flexibility and mobility, strength training, active aging programs, specialty yoga and much more.
- Increase our online presence to allow us to capture a bigger audience, having a bigger impact on the health and well being of those in Belleville and the surrounding area.
- Continue to create a community of people who have a desire to build healthy habits, learn about balanced nutrition and create a healthy lifestyle they love.
What do we want you to do?
Take some time to reflect on 2017, and set your intentions for 2018. Take time for mindfulness and to reflect on who you want to be, where you want to go and when you want to get there. Take time to commit your 2018 goals to paper. The road to achieving them may seem daunting but your team at Right Fit are here to help.
Cheers, to your resolutions, goal-setting, and intentions for the new year!
Eat Right. Move Right. Feel Right.