Kinesiologists are trained professionals that apply the latest evidenced-based research to improve function, health and wellness. They apply the principles of biomechanics, anatomy, physiology and psychomotor behaviour to improve health, function and performance. Kinesiologists are committed to enhancing quality of life through the promotion of physical activity and workplace health and safety, the prevention and management of injury, chronic disease and disability, and the overall improvement of health and performance.
All Kinesiology services are provided in 30-minute, 45-minute or 60-minute sessions and include both manual therapy and exercise prescription.
- If you have an injury, disability or medical condition(s) and want to improve your health and fitness in a safe & progressive manner.
- If you are undergoing medical treatment (Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, etc) and want to increase your level of fitness.
- Have a referral from a doctor to begin active rehabilitation or work conditioning.
- Goals are better health (inside and out), better quality of life, improved movement ability.
- If you want to learn how to manage your condition(s) with physical activity and lifestyle changes.